UltraChannel is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall UltraChannel from your computerEventide
. More data about Eventide can be seen here
. Usually the UltraChannel application is installed in the ***unknown variable installdir*** folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing UltraChannel is C:\Program Files (x86)\Eventide\UltraChannel\UltraChannelUninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called UltraChannelUninstall.exe and occupies 4.13 MB (4327241 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside UltraChannel. They occupy about 4.13 MB (4327241
bytes) on disk.
- UltraChannelUninstall.exe (4.13 MB)
The current web page applies to UltraChannel version 2.2.5
alone. For more UltraChannel versions please click below:
UltraChannel is an application by the software company Eventide. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove UltraChannel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall UltraChannel from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate UltraChannel or simply activate the Search field and type in "UltraChannel". If it exists on your system the UltraChannel application will be found very quickly. After you click UltraChannel in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding UltraChannel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove UltraChannel.
8. After uninstalling UltraChannel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong UltraChannel that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing UltraChannel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall UltraChannel by Eventide from your computer, we are not saying that UltraChannel by Eventide is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall UltraChannel in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-28 19:48:12.653