UltimateDefrag is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall UltimateDefrag from your PCDiskTrix, Inc.
. You can read more on DiskTrix, Inc. or check for application updates here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Disktrix\UltimateDefrag5 directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\Disktrix\UltimateDefrag5\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall UltimateDefrag. The program's main executable file occupies 3.49 MB (3654288 bytes) on disk and is labeled UltimateDefrag.exe.
UltimateDefrag is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.91 MB (4100641
bytes) on disk:
- UltimateDefrag.exe (3.49 MB)
- uninstall.exe (435.89 KB)
This data is about UltimateDefrag version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find here a few links to other UltimateDefrag releases:
UltimateDefrag is an application offered by DiskTrix, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to erase UltimateDefrag is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete UltimateDefrag with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find UltimateDefrag or simply activate the Search feature and type in "UltimateDefrag". If it is installed on your PC the UltimateDefrag program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select UltimateDefrag in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding UltimateDefrag, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall UltimateDefrag.
8. After uninstalling UltimateDefrag, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong UltimateDefrag that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling UltimateDefrag with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall UltimateDefrag by DiskTrix, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that UltimateDefrag by DiskTrix, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall UltimateDefrag in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-13 20:57:46.857