Ultimate-Player is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Ultimate-Player from your systemUltimate-Player
. Check out here
for more details on Ultimate-Player. Please open http://www.ultimateplayer-player.org/
if you want to read more on Ultimate-Player on Ultimate-Player's web page. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ultimate-Player directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Ultimate-Player by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Ultimate-Player\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. ultimateplayer.exe is the Ultimate-Player's primary executable file and it occupies circa 21.21 MB (22237793 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Ultimate-Player. They occupy about 23.58 MB (24730151
bytes) on disk.
- ultimateplayer-spotifyblob.exe (689.99 KB)
- ultimateplayer-tagreader.exe (1.60 MB)
- ultimateplayer.exe (21.21 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (107.68 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.
Ultimate-Player is an application released by Ultimate-Player. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Ultimate-Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Ultimate-Player from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Ultimate-Player or simply click the Search feature and type in "Ultimate-Player". The Ultimate-Player app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Ultimate-Player in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Ultimate-Player, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ultimate-Player:
- The publisher is: http://www.ultimateplayer-player.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ultimate-Player\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Ultimate-Player.
8. After uninstalling Ultimate-Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Ultimate-Player which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Ultimate-Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Ultimate-Player by Ultimate-Player from your PC, we are not saying that Ultimate-Player by Ultimate-Player is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Ultimate-Player in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-06 04:14:31.013