Ultimate Pinball Challenge
Ultimate Pinball Challenge is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Ultimate Pinball Challenge from your systemrondomedia Marketing & Vertriebs GmbH
. You can find out more on rondomedia Marketing & Vertriebs GmbH or check for application updates here
. Ultimate Pinball Challenge is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\rondomedia\Ultimate Pinball Challenge directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for removing Ultimate Pinball Challenge is C:\Program Files (x86)\rondomedia\Ultimate Pinball Challenge\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Pinball.exe is the Ultimate Pinball Challenge's primary executable file and it takes close to 356.00 KB (364544 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Ultimate Pinball Challenge. They take 1,019.92 KB (1044396
bytes) on disk.
- Pinball.exe (356.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (663.92 KB)
When you're planning to uninstall Ultimate Pinball Challenge you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\rondomedia\Ultimate Pinball Challenge
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\rondomedia\Ultimate Pinball Challenge
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\rondomedia\Ultimate Pinball Challenge\luadll.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\rondomedia\Ultimate Pinball Challenge\OOPCore.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\rondomedia\Ultimate Pinball Challenge\PD3D9.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\rondomedia\Ultimate Pinball Challenge\PDI81.dll
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Ultimate Pinball Challenge_is1
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Ultimate Pinball Challenge_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Ultimate Pinball Challenge_is1\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Ultimate Pinball Challenge_is1\QuietUninstallString
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Ultimate Pinball Challenge_is1\UninstallString
Ultimate Pinball Challenge is an application by rondomedia Marketing & Vertriebs GmbH. Some people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Ultimate Pinball Challenge is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Ultimate Pinball Challenge from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Ultimate Pinball Challenge or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Ultimate Pinball Challenge". If it exists on your system the Ultimate Pinball Challenge app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Ultimate Pinball Challenge in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Ultimate Pinball Challenge, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Ultimate Pinball Challenge.
8. After removing Ultimate Pinball Challenge, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Ultimate Pinball Challenge which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Ultimate Pinball Challenge using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Ultimate Pinball Challenge by rondomedia Marketing & Vertriebs GmbH from your PC, nor are we saying that Ultimate Pinball Challenge by rondomedia Marketing & Vertriebs GmbH is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Ultimate Pinball Challenge supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-21 11:07:42.907