Ultimate Codecs Packages
Ultimate Codecs Packages is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. Ultimate Codecs Packages is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\UserNameHUserNameQ\Ultimate Codecs Packages directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The program's main executable file occupies 559.32 KB (572739 bytes) on disk and is labeled uninstaller.exe. A guide to uninstall Ultimate Codecs Packages from your system
Ultimate Codecs Packages installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 559.32 KB (572739
bytes) on disk.
- uninstaller.exe (559.32 KB)
Several files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be removed when you are trying to remove Ultimate Codecs Packages from your PC.Folders remaining:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\1H1Q\Ultimate Codecs Setup Wizard Packages
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\1H1Q1V1N1N1O1R\Ultimate Codecs Setup Wizard Packages
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Ultimate Codecs Packages
Some computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to erase Ultimate Codecs Packages is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Ultimate Codecs Packages from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Ultimate Codecs Packages or simply click the Search feature and type in "Ultimate Codecs Packages". The Ultimate Codecs Packages application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Ultimate Codecs Packages in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Ultimate Codecs Packages, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Ultimate Codecs Packages.
8. After uninstalling Ultimate Codecs Packages, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Ultimate Codecs Packages that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Ultimate Codecs Packages using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130