Ultima Underworld is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Ultima Underworld from your computerGOG.com
. Check out here
where you can find out more on GOG.com. Please open http://www.gog.com
if you want to read more on Ultima Underworld on GOG.com's page. Ultima Underworld is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Ultima Underworld folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Ultima Underworld\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Ultima Underworld. DOSBox.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 3.55 MB (3727360 bytes) on disk.
Ultima Underworld installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 7.59 MB (7955776
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.19 MB)
- DOSBox.exe (3.55 MB)
- GOGDOSConfig.exe (2.84 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Ultima Underworld.
Ultima Underworld is an application released by the software company GOG.com. Some people decide to erase it. This can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to erase Ultima Underworld is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Ultima Underworld from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Ultima Underworld or simply activate the Search field and type in "Ultima Underworld". If it exists on your system the Ultima Underworld program will be found very quickly. After you select Ultima Underworld in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Ultima Underworld, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ultima Underworld:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.gog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Ultima Underworld\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Ultima Underworld.
8. After uninstalling Ultima Underworld, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Ultima Underworld that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Ultima Underworld using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Ultima Underworld by GOG.com from your PC, we are not saying that Ultima Underworld by GOG.com is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Ultima Underworld supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-18 19:31:28.547