Ufonuv fofr internet
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Ufonuv fofr internet for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Ufonuv fofr internet from your systemAnyDATA.NET, Inc
. Check out here
where you can read more on AnyDATA.NET, Inc. More information about the software Ufonuv fofr internet can be found at http://www.anydata.co.kr
. Usually the Ufonuv fofr internet application is installed in the C:\Program Files\AnyDATA\Ufonuv fofr internet directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\AnyDATA\Ufonuv fofr internet\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Ufonuv fofr internet. The application's main executable file is labeled Main.exe and it has a size of 292.00 KB (299008 bytes).
Ufonuv fofr internet contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.50 MB (4717981
bytes) on disk.
- CleanReg.exe (67.00 KB)
- EasyWirelessNet.exe (3.74 MB)
- Main.exe (292.00 KB)
- STM.exe (222.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (194.40 KB)
The current web page applies to Ufonuv fofr internet version 3.258.47
Ufonuv fofr internet is a program marketed by AnyDATA.NET, Inc. Some people want to remove this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to remove Ufonuv fofr internet is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Ufonuv fofr internet from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Ufonuv fofr internet or simply click the Search feature and type in "Ufonuv fofr internet". If it exists on your system the Ufonuv fofr internet app will be found very quickly. When you click Ufonuv fofr internet in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Ufonuv fofr internet, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ufonuv fofr internet:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.anydata.co.kr
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AnyDATA\Ufonuv fofr internet\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Ufonuv fofr internet.
8. After uninstalling Ufonuv fofr internet, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Ufonuv fofr internet which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Ufonuv fofr internet using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Ufonuv fofr internet by AnyDATA.NET, Inc from your PC, we are not saying that Ufonuv fofr internet by AnyDATA.NET, Inc is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Ufonuv fofr internet in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-11 19:16:51.860