You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Ufo-Wardriving for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Ufo-Wardriving from your PCUW-Team
. You can find out more on UW-Team or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.ufo-wardriving.com
if you want to read more on Ufo-Wardriving on UW-Team's website. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Ufo-Wardriving directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Ufo-Wardriving by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Ufo-Wardriving\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Ufo-Wardriving's main file takes about 61.00 KB (62464 bytes) and its name is ufo.exe.
The executables below are part of Ufo-Wardriving. They take an average of 570.41 KB (584100
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ufo.exe (61.00 KB)
- ufonm.exe (58.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (63.86 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (48.50 KB)
- mactool.exe (180.05 KB)
- wlan.exe (159.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Ufo-Wardriving version 4
Numerous files, folders and Windows registry data will not be removed when you remove Ufo-Wardriving from your computer.Directories that were left behind:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Ufo-Wardriving:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ufo-Wardriving
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ufo-Wardriving
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Ufo-Wardriving
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ufo-Wardriving\_ctypes.pyd
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ufo-Wardriving\_hashlib.pyd
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ufo-Wardriving\_socket.pyd
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Ufo-Wardriving\_ssl.pyd
Supplementary values that are not removed:
Ufo-Wardriving is an application released by UW-Team. Some users want to erase it. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to erase Ufo-Wardriving is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Ufo-Wardriving with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Ufo-Wardriving or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Ufo-Wardriving". If it exists on your system the Ufo-Wardriving app will be found automatically. When you select Ufo-Wardriving in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Ufo-Wardriving, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Ufo-Wardriving:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ufo-wardriving.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Ufo-Wardriving\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Ufo-Wardriving.
8. After uninstalling Ufo-Wardriving, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Ufo-Wardriving that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Ufo-Wardriving with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Ufo-Wardriving by UW-Team from your computer, we are not saying that Ufo-Wardriving by UW-Team is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Ufo-Wardriving in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 16:27:56.497