Uberstaller 2.1 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Uberstaller 2.1 from your systemCode Precision
. Check out here
for more details on Code Precision. Please open http://uberstaller.com
if you want to read more on Uberstaller 2.1 on Code Precision's page. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Uberstaller directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. You can remove Uberstaller 2.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Uberstaller\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled Uberstaller.exe and its approximative size is 1,001.50 KB (1025536 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Uberstaller 2.1. They occupy 1.76 MB (1848086
bytes) on disk.
- Uberstaller.exe (1,001.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (704.78 KB)
- ngen.exe (98.49 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1
of Uberstaller 2.1.
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Uberstaller 2.1.Directories left on disk:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Uberstaller
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Uberstaller\GridLayout.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Uberstaller\Optimization\ngen.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Uberstaller\Optimization\ngen.old.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Uberstaller\StartupLayout.xml
Uberstaller 2.1 is a program by the software company Code Precision. Some users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Uberstaller 2.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Uberstaller 2.1 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Uberstaller 2.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Uberstaller 2.1". If it exists on your system the Uberstaller 2.1 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Uberstaller 2.1 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Uberstaller 2.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Uberstaller 2.1:
- The software company is: http://uberstaller.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Uberstaller\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Uberstaller 2.1.
8. After removing Uberstaller 2.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Uberstaller 2.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Uberstaller 2.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Uberstaller 2.1 by Code Precision from your PC, nor are we saying that Uberstaller 2.1 by Code Precision is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Uberstaller 2.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-09 15:53:26.297