You can find on this page details on how to remove UaCPPServer 1.5.0 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall UaCPPServer 1.5.0 from your computerUnifiedAutomation
. More data about UnifiedAutomation can be found here
. More data about the app UaCPPServer 1.5.0 can be seen at http://www.unifiedautomation.com
. UaCPPServer 1.5.0 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\UnifiedAutomation\UaCPPServer folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling UaCPPServer 1.5.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\UnifiedAutomation\UaCPPServer\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. uaservercpp.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 4.63 MB (4858880 bytes) on disk.
UaCPPServer 1.5.0 is composed of the following executables which occupy 7.23 MB (7583084
bytes) on disk:
- uninst.exe (430.36 KB)
- uaservercpp.exe (4.63 MB)
- admindialog.exe (2.18 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.5.0
of UaCPPServer 1.5.0.
UaCPPServer 1.5.0 is a program marketed by the software company UnifiedAutomation. Some computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to erase UaCPPServer 1.5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete UaCPPServer 1.5.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find UaCPPServer 1.5.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "UaCPPServer 1.5.0". The UaCPPServer 1.5.0 program will be found very quickly. After you click UaCPPServer 1.5.0 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding UaCPPServer 1.5.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for UaCPPServer 1.5.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.unifiedautomation.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\UnifiedAutomation\UaCPPServer\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall UaCPPServer 1.5.0.
8. After removing UaCPPServer 1.5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong UaCPPServer 1.5.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing UaCPPServer 1.5.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove UaCPPServer 1.5.0 by UnifiedAutomation from your computer, nor are we saying that UaCPPServer 1.5.0 by UnifiedAutomation is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove UaCPPServer 1.5.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 02:52:35.140