UZTool 1.1.0 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall UZTool 1.1.0 from your system3DFrags.com
. Check out here
where you can read more on 3DFrags.com. Detailed information about UZTool 1.1.0 can be found at http://www.3dfrags.com/uztool/
. Usually the UZTool 1.1.0 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\UZTool folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove UZTool 1.1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\UZTool\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. UZTool.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 72.00 KB (73728 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with UZTool 1.1.0. They take about 147.45 KB (150985
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (75.45 KB)
- UZTool.exe (72.00 KB)
The current web page applies to UZTool 1.1.0 version 1.1.0
UZTool 1.1.0 is a program offered by 3DFrags.com. Some people decide to erase this application. This is difficult because removing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to erase UZTool 1.1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove UZTool 1.1.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate UZTool 1.1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "UZTool 1.1.0". The UZTool 1.1.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click UZTool 1.1.0 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding UZTool 1.1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for UZTool 1.1.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.3dfrags.com/uztool/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\UZTool\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove UZTool 1.1.0.
8. After removing UZTool 1.1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of UZTool 1.1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing UZTool 1.1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall UZTool 1.1.0 by 3DFrags.com from your computer, nor are we saying that UZTool 1.1.0 by 3DFrags.com is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall UZTool 1.1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130