UVK - Ultra Virus Killer
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall UVK - Ultra Virus Killer for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall UVK - Ultra Virus Killer from your computerCarifred
. Take a look here
for more information on Carifred. More data about the application UVK - Ultra Virus Killer can be found at http://www.carifred.com/uvk/
. UVK - Ultra Virus Killer is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\UVK - Ultra Virus Killer directory, regulated by the user's choice. UVK - Ultra Virus Killer's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\UVK - Ultra Virus Killer\UVK_en.exe -Uninst. UVK - Ultra Virus Killer's primary file takes around 1.46 MB (1528832 bytes) and its name is UVK_en.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with UVK - Ultra Virus Killer. They occupy about 2.87 MB (3011072
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Log analyzer.exe (938.50 KB)
- RebootExec.exe (179.50 KB)
- UVK_en.exe (1.46 MB)
- BlueScreenView.exe (53.00 KB)
- cleanup.exe (144.00 KB)
- msicuu.exe (40.00 KB)
- MsiZap.exe (92.50 KB)
This web page is about UVK - Ultra Virus Killer version 126.96.36.199
only. For other UVK - Ultra Virus Killer versions please click below:
...click to view all...
UVK - Ultra Virus Killer is a program released by the software company Carifred. Some users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to erase UVK - Ultra Virus Killer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove UVK - Ultra Virus Killer from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate UVK - Ultra Virus Killer or simply activate the Search field and type in "UVK - Ultra Virus Killer". The UVK - Ultra Virus Killer application will be found automatically. After you select UVK - Ultra Virus Killer in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding UVK - Ultra Virus Killer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for UVK - Ultra Virus Killer:
- The publisher is: http://www.carifred.com/uvk/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\UVK - Ultra Virus Killer\UVK_en.exe -Uninst
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove UVK - Ultra Virus Killer.
8. After removing UVK - Ultra Virus Killer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong UVK - Ultra Virus Killer which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing UVK - Ultra Virus Killer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall UVK - Ultra Virus Killer by Carifred from your PC, we are not saying that UVK - Ultra Virus Killer by Carifred is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall UVK - Ultra Virus Killer in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-28 22:12:05.133