UVK - Ultra Virus Killer
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall UVK - Ultra Virus Killer for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall UVK - Ultra Virus Killer from your computerCarifred
. More information about Carifred can be read here
. More info about the software UVK - Ultra Virus Killer can be found at http://www.carifred.com/uvk
. UVK - Ultra Virus Killer is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\UVK - Ultra Virus Killer folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling UVK - Ultra Virus Killer is C:\Program Files\UVK - Ultra Virus Killer\UVK_en.exe -Uninst. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.61 MB (1690336 bytes) on disk and is named UVK_en.exe.
The executable files below are part of UVK - Ultra Virus Killer. They occupy about 293.64 MB (307901960
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 2Browse.exe (977.72 KB)
- Log analyzer.exe (593.28 KB)
- RebootExec.exe (551.78 KB)
- UVK_en.exe (1.61 MB)
- BlueScreenView.exe (53.00 KB)
- cleanup.exe (144.00 KB)
- msicuu.exe (40.00 KB)
- MsiZap.exe (92.50 KB)
- sigcheck.exe (328.65 KB)
- adwCleaner.exe (3.51 MB)
- Avast_aswMBR.exe (4.96 MB)
- avast_BC.exe (2.82 MB)
- dxwebsetup.exe (285.34 KB)
- FlashCrome.exe (19.44 MB)
- JavaInstall(x64).exe (55.00 MB)
- K_TdssKiller.exe (4.51 MB)
- MbamSetup.exe (21.79 MB)
- MicrosoftFixit.ProgramInstallUninstall.MATSKB.Run.exe (339.66 KB)
- MSFixitPortable.exe (339.30 KB)
- NETFrmwrk4.5.2.exe (64.55 MB)
- RogueKiller.exe (27.56 MB)
- SasSetup.exe (24.86 MB)
- Visual C++ 2005 SP1_x64.exe (3.03 MB)
- Visual C++ 2005 SP1_x86.exe (2.58 MB)
- Visual C++ 2008 SP1_x64.exe (4.97 MB)
- Visual C++ 2008 SP1_x86.exe (4.27 MB)
- Visual C++ 2010 SP1_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- Visual C++ 2010 SP1_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
- Visual C++ 2012_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
- Visual C++ 2012_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
- Visual C++ 2013_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- Visual C++ 2013_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
This web page is about UVK - Ultra Virus Killer version 18.104.22.168
alone. Click on the links below for other UVK - Ultra Virus Killer versions:
...click to view all...
UVK - Ultra Virus Killer is an application offered by the software company Carifred. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to uninstall UVK - Ultra Virus Killer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase UVK - Ultra Virus Killer from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find UVK - Ultra Virus Killer or simply activate the Search feature and type in "UVK - Ultra Virus Killer". If it is installed on your PC the UVK - Ultra Virus Killer application will be found automatically. After you click UVK - Ultra Virus Killer in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about UVK - Ultra Virus Killer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for UVK - Ultra Virus Killer:
- The software company is: http://www.carifred.com/uvk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\UVK - Ultra Virus Killer\UVK_en.exe -Uninst
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove UVK - Ultra Virus Killer.
8. After removing UVK - Ultra Virus Killer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of UVK - Ultra Virus Killer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing UVK - Ultra Virus Killer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove UVK - Ultra Virus Killer by Carifred from your PC, nor are we saying that UVK - Ultra Virus Killer by Carifred is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove UVK - Ultra Virus Killer in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 00:40:05.387