UUSee Basic components
UUSee Basic components is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall UUSee Basic components from your systemUUSee company, Inc.
. Open here
for more information on UUSee company, Inc.. More info about the app UUSee Basic components can be seen at http://www.uusee.com
. UUSee Basic components is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\uusee directory, depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall UUSee Basic components by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\uusee\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 7.87 MB (8255256 bytes) on disk and is titled UUSee_Update_Setup_2012.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with UUSee Basic components. They take about 10.93 MB (11455952
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- StartPak.exe (61.41 KB)
- uninst.exe (99.96 KB)
- UpdUUSee.exe (1.37 MB)
- UUPlayer.exe (37.32 KB)
- UUSeeLUS.exe (161.41 KB)
- UUSeeMediaCenter.exe (505.41 KB)
- UUUpgrade.exe (609.41 KB)
- SinaSrc.exe (249.37 KB)
- UUSee_Update_Setup_2012.exe (7.87 MB)
This data is about UUSee Basic components version 7.12.914.1
only. You can find here a few links to other UUSee Basic components versions:
...click to view all...
UUSee Basic components is a program by UUSee company, Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. This can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall UUSee Basic components is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete UUSee Basic components from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate UUSee Basic components or simply activate the Search field and type in "UUSee Basic components". If it is installed on your PC the UUSee Basic components application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click UUSee Basic components in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding UUSee Basic components, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for UUSee Basic components:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.uusee.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\uusee\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall UUSee Basic components.
8. After uninstalling UUSee Basic components, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of UUSee Basic components which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing UUSee Basic components using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove UUSee Basic components by UUSee company, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that UUSee Basic components by UUSee company, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove UUSee Basic components in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-25 07:32:43.753