This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall USBCrypt for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall USBCrypt from your PCWinAbility® Software Corporation
. You can find out more on WinAbility® Software Corporation or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.winability.com/
to get more facts about USBCrypt on WinAbility® Software Corporation's website. USBCrypt is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\USBCrypt directory, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing USBCrypt is C:\Program Files\USBCrypt\Setup64.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named USBCrypt.exe and its approximative size is 471.55 KB (482872 bytes).
The executables below are part of USBCrypt. They occupy about 1.25 MB (1305728
bytes) on disk.
- Setup64.exe (323.02 KB)
- USBCrypt.exe (471.55 KB)
- USBCrypt64.exe (480.55 KB)
This data is about USBCrypt version 15.4.1
only. For other USBCrypt versions please click below:
...click to view all...
USBCrypt is an application marketed by the software company WinAbility® Software Corporation. Some people want to remove this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to remove USBCrypt is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove USBCrypt with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate USBCrypt or simply click the Search feature and type in "USBCrypt". If it is installed on your PC the USBCrypt app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click USBCrypt in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding USBCrypt, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for USBCrypt:
- The software company is: http://www.winability.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\USBCrypt\Setup64.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall USBCrypt.
8. After removing USBCrypt, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong USBCrypt that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing USBCrypt with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall USBCrypt by WinAbility® Software Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that USBCrypt by WinAbility® Software Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall USBCrypt in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-07 16:53:54.750