USB2.0 UVC VGA WebCam
This web page is about USB2.0 UVC VGA WebCam for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall USB2.0 UVC VGA WebCam from your systemRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. More information on Realtek Semiconductor Corp. can be found here
. USB2.0 UVC VGA WebCam is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Realtek PC Camera directory, subject to the user's choice. C:\WINDOWS\RtCamU.exe /u is the full command line if you want to uninstall USB2.0 UVC VGA WebCam. The application's main executable file has a size of 376.00 KB (385024 bytes) on disk and is named RTSUVCUninst.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in USB2.0 UVC VGA WebCam. They occupy 450.00 KB (460800
bytes) on disk.
- revcon.exe (74.00 KB)
- RTSUVCUninst.exe (376.00 KB)
This info is about USB2.0 UVC VGA WebCam version 6.2.9200.10277
only. Click on the links below for other USB2.0 UVC VGA WebCam versions:
...click to view all...
USB2.0 UVC VGA WebCam is a program released by the software company Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Some users choose to uninstall this program. This can be hard because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to uninstall USB2.0 UVC VGA WebCam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove USB2.0 UVC VGA WebCam with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate USB2.0 UVC VGA WebCam or simply click the Search field and type in "USB2.0 UVC VGA WebCam". The USB2.0 UVC VGA WebCam application will be found very quickly. When you select USB2.0 UVC VGA WebCam in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about USB2.0 UVC VGA WebCam, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove USB2.0 UVC VGA WebCam.
8. After removing USB2.0 UVC VGA WebCam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of USB2.0 UVC VGA WebCam which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling USB2.0 UVC VGA WebCam using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall USB2.0 UVC VGA WebCam by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that USB2.0 UVC VGA WebCam by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall USB2.0 UVC VGA WebCam supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-10-15 12:26:57.987