USB2.0 UVC VGA WebCam
This web page is about USB2.0 UVC VGA WebCam for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall USB2.0 UVC VGA WebCam from your PCRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. More data about Realtek Semiconductor Corp. can be seen here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek\Realtek PC Camera folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\windows\RtCamU64.exe /u is the full command line if you want to remove USB2.0 UVC VGA WebCam. The program's main executable file has a size of 486.60 KB (498280 bytes) on disk and is titled RTSUVCUninst64.exe.
USB2.0 UVC VGA WebCam is composed of the following executables which occupy 5.78 MB (6059424
bytes) on disk:
- DelRtkSaveProperty.exe (34.60 KB)
- revcon64.exe (80.50 KB)
- RTFTrack.exe (5.10 MB)
- RtsCM64.exe (89.60 KB)
- RTSUVCUninst64.exe (486.60 KB)
The current web page applies to USB2.0 UVC VGA WebCam version 6.2.9200.10269
alone. For other USB2.0 UVC VGA WebCam versions please click below:
...click to view all...
USB2.0 UVC VGA WebCam is an application released by the software company Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall USB2.0 UVC VGA WebCam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete USB2.0 UVC VGA WebCam using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate USB2.0 UVC VGA WebCam or simply click the Search field and type in "USB2.0 UVC VGA WebCam". If it is installed on your PC the USB2.0 UVC VGA WebCam app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select USB2.0 UVC VGA WebCam in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about USB2.0 UVC VGA WebCam, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove USB2.0 UVC VGA WebCam.
8. After uninstalling USB2.0 UVC VGA WebCam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of USB2.0 UVC VGA WebCam that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing USB2.0 UVC VGA WebCam with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove USB2.0 UVC VGA WebCam by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that USB2.0 UVC VGA WebCam by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove USB2.0 UVC VGA WebCam in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-29 09:13:43.140