USB2.0 UVC 1M HD WebCam
USB2.0 UVC 1M HD WebCam is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall USB2.0 UVC 1M HD WebCam from your systemRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek\Realtek PC Camera folder (same installation drive as Windows). USB2.0 UVC 1M HD WebCam's full uninstall command line is C:\Windows\RtsUvcUninst64.exe /u. The application's main executable file has a size of 480.50 KB (492032 bytes) on disk and is labeled RTSUVCUninst64.exe.
USB2.0 UVC 1M HD WebCam installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 561.00 KB (574464
bytes) on disk.
- revcon64.exe (80.50 KB)
- RTSUVCUninst64.exe (480.50 KB)
This page is about USB2.0 UVC 1M HD WebCam version 6.1.7600.0029
only. You can find below a few links to other USB2.0 UVC 1M HD WebCam versions:
...click to view all...
USB2.0 UVC 1M HD WebCam is a program by the software company Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall USB2.0 UVC 1M HD WebCam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase USB2.0 UVC 1M HD WebCam from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find USB2.0 UVC 1M HD WebCam or simply activate the Search field and type in "USB2.0 UVC 1M HD WebCam". If it is installed on your PC the USB2.0 UVC 1M HD WebCam app will be found very quickly. When you select USB2.0 UVC 1M HD WebCam in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding USB2.0 UVC 1M HD WebCam, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall USB2.0 UVC 1M HD WebCam.
8. After uninstalling USB2.0 UVC 1M HD WebCam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of USB2.0 UVC 1M HD WebCam that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing USB2.0 UVC 1M HD WebCam with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove USB2.0 UVC 1M HD WebCam by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that USB2.0 UVC 1M HD WebCam by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove USB2.0 UVC 1M HD WebCam supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130