USB2.0 UVC 1M HD WebCam
You can find on this page details on how to remove USB2.0 UVC 1M HD WebCam for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall USB2.0 UVC 1M HD WebCam from your computerRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Further information on Realtek Semiconductor Corp. can be seen here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek\Realtek PC Camera directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. C:\Windows\RtCamU64.exe /u is the full command line if you want to uninstall USB2.0 UVC 1M HD WebCam. The program's main executable file is named RTSUVCUNINST64.EXE and its approximative size is 480.50 KB (492032 bytes).
The executables below are part of USB2.0 UVC 1M HD WebCam. They take about 561.00 KB (574464
bytes) on disk.
- revcon64.exe (80.50 KB)
- RTSUVCUNINST64.EXE (480.50 KB)
This info is about USB2.0 UVC 1M HD WebCam version 6.2.9200.10242
alone. You can find below a few links to other USB2.0 UVC 1M HD WebCam versions:
...click to view all...
USB2.0 UVC 1M HD WebCam is an application marketed by the software company Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to uninstall USB2.0 UVC 1M HD WebCam is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall USB2.0 UVC 1M HD WebCam from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate USB2.0 UVC 1M HD WebCam or simply click the Search feature and type in "USB2.0 UVC 1M HD WebCam". If it is installed on your PC the USB2.0 UVC 1M HD WebCam app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select USB2.0 UVC 1M HD WebCam in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about USB2.0 UVC 1M HD WebCam, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove USB2.0 UVC 1M HD WebCam.
8. After uninstalling USB2.0 UVC 1M HD WebCam, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of USB2.0 UVC 1M HD WebCam that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing USB2.0 UVC 1M HD WebCam with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall USB2.0 UVC 1M HD WebCam by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that USB2.0 UVC 1M HD WebCam by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall USB2.0 UVC 1M HD WebCam supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 12:32:38.460