You can find on this page details on how to uninstall USB-set 1.5 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall USB-set 1.5 from your computerInfoadom 38
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Infoadom 38. Usually the USB-set 1.5 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\USB-set directory, depending on the user's option during setup. USB-set 1.5's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\USB-set\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is called USB-set.exe and its approximative size is 167.16 KB (171169 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with USB-set 1.5. They occupy about 998.12 KB (1022076
bytes) on disk.
- DriveCleanup.exe (19.00 KB)
- EjectMedia.exe (25.00 KB)
- RemoveDrive.exe (28.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (758.46 KB)
- USB-set.exe (167.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.5
of USB-set 1.5.
USB-set 1.5 is an application by Infoadom 38. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to erase USB-set 1.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase USB-set 1.5 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find USB-set 1.5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "USB-set 1.5". If it is installed on your PC the USB-set 1.5 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click USB-set 1.5 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding USB-set 1.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall USB-set 1.5.
8. After uninstalling USB-set 1.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of USB-set 1.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling USB-set 1.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove USB-set 1.5 by Infoadom 38 from your PC, nor are we saying that USB-set 1.5 by Infoadom 38 is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove USB-set 1.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 18:25:24.017