USB Safely Remove 220.127.116.110
This info is about USB Safely Remove 18.104.22.1680 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. Usually the USB Safely Remove 22.214.171.1240 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\USB Safely Remove directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall USB Safely Remove 126.96.36.1990 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\USB Safely Remove\unins000.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. USBSafelyRemove.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 3.72 MB (3903488 bytes) on disk. How to uninstall USB Safely Remove 188.8.131.520 from your system
The executable files below are part of USB Safely Remove 184.108.40.2060. They take an average of 5.18 MB (5430392
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (699.98 KB)
- USBSafelyRemove.exe (3.72 MB)
- USBSRService.exe (511.30 KB)
- usr.exe (279.83 KB)
The current web page applies to USB Safely Remove 220.127.116.110 version 18.104.22.1680
Some people try to erase it. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to erase USB Safely Remove 22.214.171.1240 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase USB Safely Remove 126.96.36.1990 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find USB Safely Remove 188.8.131.520 or simply activate the Search field and type in "USB Safely Remove 184.108.40.2060". If it is installed on your PC the USB Safely Remove 220.127.116.110 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select USB Safely Remove 18.104.22.1680 in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about USB Safely Remove 22.214.171.1240, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove USB Safely Remove 126.96.36.1990.
8. After uninstalling USB Safely Remove 188.8.131.520, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong USB Safely Remove 184.108.40.2060 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling USB Safely Remove 220.127.116.110 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130