USB Guardian is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall USB Guardian from your PCUSB-Guardian LLC
. More information on USB-Guardian LLC can be seen here
. More info about the app USB Guardian can be seen at http://www.usb-guardian.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\USB Guardian folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for USB Guardian is C:\Program Files (x86)\USB Guardian\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 446.50 KB (457216 bytes) on disk and is called USB Guardian.exe.
USB Guardian is comprised of the following executables which take 1.17 MB (1227574
bytes) on disk:
- uninstall.exe (425.30 KB)
- UpdateApp.exe (327.00 KB)
- USB Guardian.exe (446.50 KB)
The current page applies to USB Guardian version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find below info on other versions of USB Guardian:
...click to view all...
Several files, folders and registry entries will be left behind when you remove USB Guardian from your computer.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall USB Guardian:
The files below are left behind on your disk by USB Guardian when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\USB Guardian
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\USB Guardian
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\USB Guardian\SkinMagicU.dll
- C:\Program Files\USB Guardian\uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files\USB Guardian\UpdateApp.exe
- C:\Program Files\USB Guardian\USB Guardian.exe
- C:\Program Files\USB Guardian\USB-Guardian.cfg
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\USB Guardian\USB-Guardian.cfg
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\USB Guardian.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\USB Guardian
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\USB Guardian
USB Guardian is a program marketed by the software company USB-Guardian LLC. Some users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall USB Guardian is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove USB Guardian with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find USB Guardian or simply activate the Search field and type in "USB Guardian". The USB Guardian application will be found automatically. After you select USB Guardian in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding USB Guardian, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for USB Guardian:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.usb-guardian.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\USB Guardian\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove USB Guardian.
8. After removing USB Guardian, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of USB Guardian which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing USB Guardian using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove USB Guardian by USB-Guardian LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that USB Guardian by USB-Guardian LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove USB Guardian supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-16 23:19:03.250