USB Drive Antivirus 3.0
USB Drive Antivirus 3.0 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall USB Drive Antivirus 3.0 from your systemUSB Antivirus
. You can read more on USB Antivirus or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about USB Drive Antivirus 3.0 at http://www.USBAntivirus.net
. Usually the USB Drive Antivirus 3.0 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\USBAntivirus folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall USB Drive Antivirus 3.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\USBAntivirus\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named USBAntivirus.exe and its approximative size is 3.63 MB (3809280 bytes).
The executables below are part of USB Drive Antivirus 3.0. They occupy about 5.20 MB (5453636
bytes) on disk.
- Eject.exe (117.56 KB)
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
- Update.exe (830.50 KB)
- USBAntivirus.exe (3.63 MB)
The current page applies to USB Drive Antivirus 3.0 version 3.0
If you are manually uninstalling USB Drive Antivirus 3.0 we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall USB Drive Antivirus 3.0:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall USB Drive Antivirus 3.0:
- C:\Program Files\USBAntivirus
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\USBAntivirus\chis.jpg
- C:\Program Files\USBAntivirus\def001.bin
- C:\Program Files\USBAntivirus\Eject.exe
- C:\Program Files\USBAntivirus\Help.chm
- C:\Program Files\USBAntivirus\Hide.rep
- C:\Program Files\USBAntivirus\kernel.dll
- C:\Program Files\USBAntivirus\lang\ENGLISH.INI
- C:\Program Files\USBAntivirus\lang\Lang.ini
- C:\Program Files\USBAntivirus\Microsoft.VC80.CRT.manifest
- C:\Program Files\USBAntivirus\msvcm80.dll
- C:\Program Files\USBAntivirus\msvcp80.dll
- C:\Program Files\USBAntivirus\msvcr80.dll
- C:\Program Files\USBAntivirus\Process.dat
- C:\Program Files\USBAntivirus\pthreadVC2.dll
- C:\Program Files\USBAntivirus\Safe.rep
- C:\Program Files\USBAntivirus\tol001.bin
- C:\Program Files\USBAntivirus\tol002.bin
- C:\Program Files\USBAntivirus\tol003.bin
- C:\Program Files\USBAntivirus\tol009.bin
- C:\Program Files\USBAntivirus\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files\USBAntivirus\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files\USBAntivirus\Update.exe
- C:\Program Files\USBAntivirus\update.ini
- C:\Program Files\USBAntivirus\update\kernel.dll
- C:\Program Files\USBAntivirus\USBAntivirus.exe
- C:\Program Files\USBAntivirus\wipob.bin
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\USB Drive Antivirus_is1
USB Drive Antivirus 3.0 is an application by USB Antivirus. Some users want to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to uninstall USB Drive Antivirus 3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall USB Drive Antivirus 3.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate USB Drive Antivirus 3.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "USB Drive Antivirus 3.0". If it is installed on your PC the USB Drive Antivirus 3.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select USB Drive Antivirus 3.0 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about USB Drive Antivirus 3.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for USB Drive Antivirus 3.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.USBAntivirus.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\USBAntivirus\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall USB Drive Antivirus 3.0.
8. After uninstalling USB Drive Antivirus 3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of USB Drive Antivirus 3.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling USB Drive Antivirus 3.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove USB Drive Antivirus 3.0 by USB Antivirus from your computer, nor are we saying that USB Drive Antivirus 3.0 by USB Antivirus is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove USB Drive Antivirus 3.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 15:33:46.827