USB Analyzer is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall USB Analyzer from your computerELTIMA Software
. Further information on ELTIMA Software can be seen here
. Detailed information about USB Analyzer can be seen at http://www.eltima.com/
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Eltima Software\USB Analyzer directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. You can uninstall USB Analyzer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Eltima Software\USB Analyzer\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named usbAnalyzer.exe and it has a size of 5.55 MB (5818408 bytes).
USB Analyzer installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 13.03 MB (13659296
bytes) on disk.
- setup_server.exe (97.04 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- usbAnalyzer.exe (5.55 MB)
- usbAnalyzerx64.exe (6.24 MB)
The current page applies to USB Analyzer version 4.04.0.279
alone. You can find below info on other releases of USB Analyzer:
USB Analyzer is an application released by the software company ELTIMA Software. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase USB Analyzer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove USB Analyzer from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find USB Analyzer or simply activate the Search field and type in "USB Analyzer". The USB Analyzer program will be found automatically. After you click USB Analyzer in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about USB Analyzer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for USB Analyzer:
- The publisher is: http://www.eltima.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Eltima Software\USB Analyzer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall USB Analyzer.
8. After removing USB Analyzer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of USB Analyzer which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing USB Analyzer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove USB Analyzer by ELTIMA Software from your computer, nor are we saying that USB Analyzer by ELTIMA Software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove USB Analyzer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-21 22:59:44.120