USB ACF Modem
This page contains detailed information on how to remove USB ACF Modem for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall USB ACF Modem from your PCConexant
. Further information on Conexant can be found here
. USB ACF Modem is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_MODEM_USB_ACF folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_MODEM_USB_ACF\UIU32c.exe -U -IPACFUSB5.INF is the full command line if you want to uninstall USB ACF Modem. UIU32c.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1,000.00 KB (1024000 bytes) on disk.
USB ACF Modem installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1,000.00 KB (1024000
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of USB ACF Modem. For more USB ACF Modem versions please click below:
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall USB ACF Modem.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Conexant\USB ACF Modem
USB ACF Modem is an application marketed by Conexant. Some computer users want to erase this application. This is hard because doing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to erase USB ACF Modem is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete USB ACF Modem using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate USB ACF Modem or simply click the Search feature and type in "USB ACF Modem". If it is installed on your PC the USB ACF Modem app will be found very quickly. When you select USB ACF Modem in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about USB ACF Modem, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall USB ACF Modem.
8. After removing USB ACF Modem, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong USB ACF Modem that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling USB ACF Modem with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove USB ACF Modem by Conexant from your PC, we are not saying that USB ACF Modem by Conexant is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove USB ACF Modem supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 23:11:13.560