USB ACF Modem
USB ACF Modem is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall USB ACF Modem from your PCZoom
. You can find out more on Zoom or check for application updates here
. USB ACF Modem is typically set up in the C:\UserNames\UserName\Desktop\Zoom_3095_Win7-64 directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_MODEM_USB_ACF\UIU64c.exe -U -IPACFUSBw.INF is the full command line if you want to uninstall USB ACF Modem. UIU64c.exe is the USB ACF Modem's primary executable file and it occupies about 1.36 MB (1427000 bytes) on disk.
USB ACF Modem contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.36 MB (1427000
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to USB ACF Modem version 188.8.131.52
USB ACF Modem is an application by Zoom. Some people decide to remove it. This can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove USB ACF Modem is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete USB ACF Modem from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate USB ACF Modem or simply activate the Search feature and type in "USB ACF Modem". If it is installed on your PC the USB ACF Modem program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click USB ACF Modem in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about USB ACF Modem, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall USB ACF Modem.
8. After removing USB ACF Modem, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong USB ACF Modem which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing USB ACF Modem using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove USB ACF Modem by Zoom from your PC, nor are we saying that USB ACF Modem by Zoom is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove USB ACF Modem supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-24 14:29:36.743