USB 3.0 Video Bridge Configurator
USB 3.0 Video Bridge Configurator is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall USB 3.0 Video Bridge Configurator from your systemLattice
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Lattice. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Lattice USB 3.0 Video Bridge Configurator folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing USB 3.0 Video Bridge Configurator is C:\Program Files\Lattice USB 3.0 Video Bridge Configurator\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. USB 3.0 Video Bridge Configurator's primary file takes about 237.00 KB (242688 bytes) and is named USB3VideoBridgeConfigurator.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in USB 3.0 Video Bridge Configurator. They occupy 2.40 MB (2514371
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (1.17 MB)
- USB3VideoBridgeConfigurator.exe (237.00 KB)
- dpinst.exe (1,016.00 KB)
The current web page applies to USB 3.0 Video Bridge Configurator version 3.0
USB 3.0 Video Bridge Configurator is an application offered by the software company Lattice. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase USB 3.0 Video Bridge Configurator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete USB 3.0 Video Bridge Configurator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find USB 3.0 Video Bridge Configurator or simply click the Search feature and type in "USB 3.0 Video Bridge Configurator". If it is installed on your PC the USB 3.0 Video Bridge Configurator application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click USB 3.0 Video Bridge Configurator in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about USB 3.0 Video Bridge Configurator, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove USB 3.0 Video Bridge Configurator.
8. After removing USB 3.0 Video Bridge Configurator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong USB 3.0 Video Bridge Configurator which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling USB 3.0 Video Bridge Configurator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove USB 3.0 Video Bridge Configurator by Lattice from your PC, nor are we saying that USB 3.0 Video Bridge Configurator by Lattice is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove USB 3.0 Video Bridge Configurator in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-28 17:27:54.067