URL Snooper v2.30.01
URL Snooper v2.30.01 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall URL Snooper v2.30.01 from your systemDonationCoder.com
. More information about DonationCoder.com can be seen here
. You can read more about on URL Snooper v2.30.01 at http://www.donationcoder.com/urlsnooper
. URL Snooper v2.30.01 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\URLSnooper2 directory, subject to the user's choice. You can remove URL Snooper v2.30.01 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\URLSnooper2\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. URLSnooper.exe is the URL Snooper v2.30.01's main executable file and it occupies about 3.94 MB (4135936 bytes) on disk.
URL Snooper v2.30.01 contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.63 MB (4850448
bytes) on disk.
- unins000.exe (697.77 KB)
- URLSnooper.exe (3.94 MB)
The current web page applies to URL Snooper v2.30.01 version 2.30.01
URL Snooper v2.30.01 is a program marketed by the software company DonationCoder.com. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK action to uninstall URL Snooper v2.30.01 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall URL Snooper v2.30.01 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find URL Snooper v2.30.01 or simply activate the Search field and type in "URL Snooper v2.30.01". The URL Snooper v2.30.01 program will be found automatically. When you click URL Snooper v2.30.01 in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about URL Snooper v2.30.01, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for URL Snooper v2.30.01:
- The publisher is: http://www.donationcoder.com/urlsnooper
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\URLSnooper2\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall URL Snooper v2.30.01.
8. After removing URL Snooper v2.30.01, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong URL Snooper v2.30.01 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing URL Snooper v2.30.01 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove URL Snooper v2.30.01 by DonationCoder.com from your computer, nor are we saying that URL Snooper v2.30.01 by DonationCoder.com is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove URL Snooper v2.30.01 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 23:21:49.010