URL Browser is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall URL Browser from your systemFEELtER Soft Development
. Check out here
for more details on FEELtER Soft Development. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\URL Browser directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for URL Browser is C:\Program Files (x86)\URL Browser\Uninstall.exe. ub.exe is the URL Browser's main executable file and it occupies circa 1.60 MB (1678848 bytes) on disk.
URL Browser is composed of the following executables which take 1.79 MB (1878016
bytes) on disk:
- ub.exe (1.60 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (194.50 KB)
URL Browser is an application marketed by FEELtER Soft Development. Some users want to uninstall this program. This can be hard because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall URL Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove URL Browser from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find URL Browser or simply click the Search field and type in "URL Browser". The URL Browser program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select URL Browser in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding URL Browser, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove URL Browser.
8. After uninstalling URL Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of URL Browser which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing URL Browser with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall URL Browser by FEELtER Soft Development from your PC, we are not saying that URL Browser by FEELtER Soft Development is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall URL Browser in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-18 07:27:26.030