This page is about UPCleaner for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall UPCleaner from your systemFantasy Game Network Technology Co., Ltd.
. More information about Fantasy Game Network Technology Co., Ltd. can be found here
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\UPCleaner\0.2.0.20 folder (same installation drive as Windows). UPCleaner's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\UPCleaner\0.2.0.20\UGunInstall.exe -unurl=http://www.upcleaner.UserName. The application's main executable file has a size of 140.89 KB (144272 bytes) on disk and is named UGStart.exe.
UPCleaner contains of the executables below. They take 2.17 MB (2271632
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- UG.exe (228.89 KB)
- UGStart.exe (140.89 KB)
- UGSvc.exe (390.41 KB)
- UGTray.exe (210.91 KB)
- UGunInstall.exe (935.89 KB)
- UGUpdate.exe (311.41 KB)
This data is about UPCleaner version 0.2.0.20
only. For other UPCleaner versions please click below:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall UPCleaner you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall UPCleaner:
The files below were left behind on your disk by UPCleaner's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\UPCleaner
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\UPCleaner
Frequently the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\UPCleaner\0.2.0.20\data\ugconfig.ini
- C:\Program Files\UPCleaner\0.2.0.20\data\update.ini
- C:\Program Files\UPCleaner\0.2.0.20\Duilib.dll
- C:\Program Files\UPCleaner\0.2.0.20\msvcp120.dll
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
UPCleaner is a program offered by Fantasy Game Network Technology Co., Ltd.. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK manner to uninstall UPCleaner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove UPCleaner from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find UPCleaner or simply activate the Search feature and type in "UPCleaner". If it exists on your system the UPCleaner application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click UPCleaner in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about UPCleaner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall UPCleaner.
8. After removing UPCleaner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of UPCleaner that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing UPCleaner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove UPCleaner by Fantasy Game Network Technology Co., Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that UPCleaner by Fantasy Game Network Technology Co., Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove UPCleaner supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-06 16:07:38.073