You can find on this page details on how to uninstall UNO Undercover for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall UNO Undercover from your computerWildTangent
. Go over here
for more details on WildTangent. Click on http://support.wildgames.com
to get more information about UNO Undercover on WildTangent's website. UNO Undercover is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\UNO Undercover directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling UNO Undercover is C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\UNO Undercover\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 5.71 MB (5990208 bytes) on disk and is called UNO Undercover-WT.exe.
UNO Undercover is comprised of the following executables which occupy 9.08 MB (9519362
bytes) on disk:
- Uninstall.exe (163.42 KB)
- UNO Undercover-WT.exe (5.71 MB)
- UNO Undercover.exe (3.21 MB)
This data is about UNO Undercover version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find below a few links to other UNO Undercover versions:
UNO Undercover is an application offered by WildTangent. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall UNO Undercover is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase UNO Undercover with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find UNO Undercover or simply click the Search feature and type in "UNO Undercover". If it exists on your system the UNO Undercover program will be found very quickly. After you click UNO Undercover in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about UNO Undercover, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for UNO Undercover:
- The publisher is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\UNO Undercover\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall UNO Undercover.
8. After removing UNO Undercover, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong UNO Undercover that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling UNO Undercover using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove UNO Undercover by WildTangent from your computer, nor are we saying that UNO Undercover by WildTangent is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove UNO Undercover in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-07-27 16:08:42.407