UMC v2.23.0 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall UMC v2.23.0 from your computerBEHRINGER
. You can find out more on BEHRINGER or check for application updates here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\BEHRINGER\UMC_Audio_Driver directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove UMC v2.23.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\BEHRINGER\UMC_Audio_Driver\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. UMCAudioCplApp.exe is the UMC v2.23.0's primary executable file and it occupies circa 308.00 KB (315392 bytes) on disk.
UMC v2.23.0 is composed of the following executables which occupy 831.91 KB (851871
bytes) on disk:
- UMCAudioCplApp.exe (308.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (523.91 KB)
The current web page applies to UMC v2.23.0 version 2.23.0
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall UMC v2.23.0.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall UMC v2.23.0:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\BEHRINGER\UMC_Audio_Driver
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\BEHRINGER\UMC_Audio_Driver\custom.ini
- C:\Program Files\BEHRINGER\UMC_Audio_Driver\setup.ini
- C:\Program Files\BEHRINGER\UMC_Audio_Driver\umc_audio.cat
- C:\Program Files\BEHRINGER\UMC_Audio_Driver\umc_audio.inf
- C:\Program Files\BEHRINGER\UMC_Audio_Driver\umc_audio_x64.sys
- C:\Program Files\BEHRINGER\UMC_Audio_Driver\umc_audioapi.dll
- C:\Program Files\BEHRINGER\UMC_Audio_Driver\umc_audioasio.dll
- C:\Program Files\BEHRINGER\UMC_Audio_Driver\umc_audioasio_x64.dll
- C:\Program Files\BEHRINGER\UMC_Audio_Driver\umc_audioks.cat
- C:\Program Files\BEHRINGER\UMC_Audio_Driver\umc_audioks.inf
- C:\Program Files\BEHRINGER\UMC_Audio_Driver\umc_audioks_x64.sys
- C:\Program Files\BEHRINGER\UMC_Audio_Driver\UMCAudioCplApp.exe
- C:\Program Files\BEHRINGER\UMC_Audio_Driver\UMCAudioCplApp.xml
- C:\Program Files\BEHRINGER\UMC_Audio_Driver\uninstall.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\UMC v2.23.0
UMC v2.23.0 is an application offered by the software company BEHRINGER. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall UMC v2.23.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall UMC v2.23.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate UMC v2.23.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "UMC v2.23.0". The UMC v2.23.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select UMC v2.23.0 in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding UMC v2.23.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove UMC v2.23.0.
8. After removing UMC v2.23.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong UMC v2.23.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling UMC v2.23.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove UMC v2.23.0 by BEHRINGER from your computer, we are not saying that UMC v2.23.0 by BEHRINGER is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove UMC v2.23.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-06 16:33:31.603