This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall UM5-CAM 2.302.4DBs for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall UM5-CAM 2.302.4DBs from your computerMicroLinks Technology Co., Ltd.
. More info about MicroLinks Technology Co., Ltd. can be seen here
. More data about the software UM5-CAM 2.302.4DBs can be found at http://www.vitiny.com
. Usually the UM5-CAM 2.302.4DBs program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MicroLinks Technology\UM5-CAM folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\MicroLinks Technology\UM5-CAM\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove UM5-CAM 2.302.4DBs. The application's main executable file is labeled UM5-CAM.exe and it has a size of 3.08 MB (3231232 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with UM5-CAM 2.302.4DBs. They take about 3.14 MB (3291065
bytes) on disk.
- UM5-CAM.exe (3.08 MB)
- uninst.exe (58.43 KB)
This page is about UM5-CAM 2.302.4DBs version 2.302.4
UM5-CAM 2.302.4DBs is a program marketed by MicroLinks Technology Co., Ltd.. Sometimes, people want to remove this application. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY approach to remove UM5-CAM 2.302.4DBs is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove UM5-CAM 2.302.4DBs from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate UM5-CAM 2.302.4DBs or simply activate the Search field and type in "UM5-CAM 2.302.4DBs". If it is installed on your PC the UM5-CAM 2.302.4DBs app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select UM5-CAM 2.302.4DBs in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding UM5-CAM 2.302.4DBs, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for UM5-CAM 2.302.4DBs:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.vitiny.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MicroLinks Technology\UM5-CAM\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove UM5-CAM 2.302.4DBs.
8. After uninstalling UM5-CAM 2.302.4DBs, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong UM5-CAM 2.302.4DBs that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing UM5-CAM 2.302.4DBs using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove UM5-CAM 2.302.4DBs by MicroLinks Technology Co., Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that UM5-CAM 2.302.4DBs by MicroLinks Technology Co., Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove UM5-CAM 2.302.4DBs supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-06 23:27:13.483