UFED 4PC 22.214.171.124
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall UFED 4PC 126.96.36.199 for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall UFED 4PC 188.8.131.52 from your PCCellebrite Mobile Synchronization
. Go over here
for more info on Cellebrite Mobile Synchronization. More info about the app UFED 4PC 184.108.40.206 can be found at http://www.cellebrite.com/
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cellebrite Mobile Synchronization\UFED 4PC folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall UFED 4PC 220.127.116.11 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Cellebrite\Installer\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.64 MB (1717984 bytes) on disk and is titled Loader.exe.
The following executable files are contained in UFED 4PC 18.104.22.168. They take 32.62 MB (34202736
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Cellebrite.UFEDPermissionManager.exe (417.72 KB)
- DemofyExodus.exe (18.22 KB)
- Exodus.CellebriteTouch.exe (12.14 MB)
- ExodusKeyboard.exe (178.22 KB)
- HookExe64.exe (16.22 KB)
- Loader.exe (1.64 MB)
- ProvLGFlashServer.exe (16.50 KB)
- RunProcessFromX64.exe (4.50 KB)
- DevPreinstall.exe (91.50 KB)
- dpinst32.exe (900.57 KB)
- dpinst64.exe (664.49 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (8.50 KB)
- FilterDriverUtility.exe (15.00 KB)
- haspdinst.exe (15.47 MB)
- SCPwrSetSvr.exe (88.00 KB)
- certutil.exe (556.00 KB)
- devcon64.exe (80.00 KB)
- devcon86.exe (76.00 KB)
- s3.exe (229.50 KB)
This data is about UFED 4PC 22.214.171.124 version 126.96.36.199
UFED 4PC 188.8.131.52 is an application marketed by Cellebrite Mobile Synchronization. Some users decide to remove this application. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to remove UFED 4PC 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete UFED 4PC 220.127.116.11 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate UFED 4PC 18.104.22.168 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "UFED 4PC 22.214.171.124". If it is installed on your PC the UFED 4PC 126.96.36.199 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click UFED 4PC 188.8.131.52 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding UFED 4PC 184.108.40.206, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for UFED 4PC 220.127.116.11:
- The publisher is: http://www.cellebrite.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cellebrite\Installer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall UFED 4PC 18.104.22.168.
8. After uninstalling UFED 4PC 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong UFED 4PC 126.96.36.199 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing UFED 4PC 188.8.131.52 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall UFED 4PC 184.108.40.206 by Cellebrite Mobile Synchronization from your computer, we are not saying that UFED 4PC 220.127.116.11 by Cellebrite Mobile Synchronization is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall UFED 4PC 18.104.22.168 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-18 02:08:07.763