UFED 4PC 18.104.22.168
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall UFED 4PC 22.214.171.124 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall UFED 4PC 126.96.36.199 from your PCCellebrite Mobile Synchronization
. Go over here
where you can read more on Cellebrite Mobile Synchronization. More details about the program UFED 4PC 188.8.131.52 can be seen at http://www.cellebrite.com/
. UFED 4PC 184.108.40.206 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cellebrite Mobile Synchronization\UFED 4PC folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for removing UFED 4PC 220.127.116.11 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Cellebrite\Installer\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Loader.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 25.00 KB (25600 bytes) on disk.
UFED 4PC 18.104.22.168 contains of the executables below. They occupy 22.95 MB (24064184
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Cellebrite.UFEDPermissionManager.exe (509.50 KB)
- DemofyExodus.exe (14.50 KB)
- Exodus.CellebriteTouch.exe (6.43 MB)
- ExodusKeyboard.exe (167.00 KB)
- Loader.exe (25.00 KB)
- ProvLGFlashServer.exe (16.50 KB)
- Tiny.exe (67.24 KB)
- DevPreinstall.exe (91.50 KB)
- dpinst.exe (664.49 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (8.50 KB)
- haspdinst.exe (14.52 MB)
- SCPwrSetSvr.exe (88.00 KB)
- devcon86.exe (76.00 KB)
- s3.exe (229.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of UFED 4PC 126.96.36.199.
UFED 4PC 188.8.131.52 is a program released by Cellebrite Mobile Synchronization. Some people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to uninstall UFED 4PC 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall UFED 4PC 220.127.116.11 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate UFED 4PC 18.104.22.168 or simply activate the Search field and type in "UFED 4PC 22.214.171.124". The UFED 4PC 126.96.36.199 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click UFED 4PC 188.8.131.52 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding UFED 4PC 184.108.40.206, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for UFED 4PC 220.127.116.11:
- The publisher is: http://www.cellebrite.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cellebrite\Installer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove UFED 4PC 18.104.22.168.
8. After removing UFED 4PC 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong UFED 4PC 126.96.36.199 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling UFED 4PC 188.8.131.52 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove UFED 4PC 184.108.40.206 by Cellebrite Mobile Synchronization from your computer, nor are we saying that UFED 4PC 220.127.116.11 by Cellebrite Mobile Synchronization is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove UFED 4PC 18.104.22.168 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-09 09:44:13.457