UEFA Euro 2012, 1.0
This info is about UEFA Euro 2012, 1.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall UEFA Euro 2012, 1.0 from your computerElectronic Arts
. More info about Electronic Arts can be read here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\UEFA Euro 2012 directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall UEFA Euro 2012, 1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\UEFA Euro 2012\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. unins000.exe is the UEFA Euro 2012, 1.0's primary executable file and it occupies about 891.98 KB (913388 bytes) on disk.
UEFA Euro 2012, 1.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 26.01 MB (27274628
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (891.98 KB)
- fifa.exe (23.49 MB)
- activation.exe (868.00 KB)
- EACoreServer.exe (117.30 KB)
- EAProxyInstaller.exe (201.30 KB)
- PatchProgress.exe (201.30 KB)
- fifaconfig.exe (297.50 KB)
The current page applies to UEFA Euro 2012, 1.0 version 1.0
UEFA Euro 2012, 1.0 is a program offered by the software company Electronic Arts. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to erase UEFA Euro 2012, 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall UEFA Euro 2012, 1.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find UEFA Euro 2012, 1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "UEFA Euro 2012, 1.0". The UEFA Euro 2012, 1.0 app will be found automatically. After you click UEFA Euro 2012, 1.0 in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about UEFA Euro 2012, 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove UEFA Euro 2012, 1.0.
8. After removing UEFA Euro 2012, 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of UEFA Euro 2012, 1.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling UEFA Euro 2012, 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall UEFA Euro 2012, 1.0 by Electronic Arts from your PC, we are not saying that UEFA Euro 2012, 1.0 by Electronic Arts is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall UEFA Euro 2012, 1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-28 18:21:00.393