UCheck version 184.108.40.206
This page contains complete information on how to remove UCheck version 220.127.116.11 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall UCheck version 18.104.22.168 from your computerAdlice Software
. More information on Adlice Software can be found here
. Please open http://adlice.com
if you want to read more on UCheck version 22.214.171.124 on Adlice Software's web page. UCheck version 126.96.36.199 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\UCheck directory, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling UCheck version 188.8.131.52 is C:\Program Files\UCheck\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. UCheck64.exe is the UCheck version 184.108.40.206's main executable file and it occupies around 26.36 MB (27635272 bytes) on disk.
UCheck version 220.127.116.11 is composed of the following executables which occupy 60.19 MB (63115040
bytes) on disk:
- UCheck.exe (20.25 MB)
- UCheck64.exe (26.36 MB)
- unins000.exe (780.57 KB)
- Updater.exe (12.82 MB)
This page is about UCheck version 18.104.22.168 version 22.214.171.124
UCheck version 126.96.36.199 is a program offered by Adlice Software. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove UCheck version 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase UCheck version 184.108.40.206 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find UCheck version 220.127.116.11 or simply click the Search feature and type in "UCheck version 18.104.22.168". If it is installed on your PC the UCheck version 22.214.171.124 program will be found very quickly. After you select UCheck version 126.96.36.199 in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding UCheck version 188.8.131.52, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for UCheck version 184.108.40.206:
- The web site of the application is: http://adlice.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\UCheck\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove UCheck version 220.127.116.11.
8. After removing UCheck version 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of UCheck version 22.214.171.124 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling UCheck version 126.96.36.199 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall UCheck version 188.8.131.52 by Adlice Software from your computer, we are not saying that UCheck version 184.108.40.206 by Adlice Software is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall UCheck version 220.127.116.11 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-19 02:42:33.617