This page contains thorough information on how to remove UC2_4.2_20120831_001 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall UC2_4.2_20120831_001 from your PCUC(China) Co., Ltd.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on UC(China) Co., Ltd. . The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\UC folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for UC2_4.2_20120831_001 is C:\Program Files (x86)\UC\uninst.exe. UC2_4.2_20120831_001's primary file takes around 4.26 MB (4468736 bytes) and is named UC.exe.
UC2_4.2_20120831_001 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.11 MB (5355789
bytes) on disk.
- AutoConfig.exe (376.00 KB)
- IPCSearchUtil.exe (68.00 KB)
- Player.exe (364.00 KB)
- UC.exe (4.26 MB)
- uninst.exe (58.26 KB)
This page is about UC2_4.2_20120831_001 version 4.220120831001
UC2_4.2_20120831_001 is a program marketed by the software company UC(China) Co., Ltd. . Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to uninstall UC2_4.2_20120831_001 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall UC2_4.2_20120831_001 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find UC2_4.2_20120831_001 or simply click the Search field and type in "UC2_4.2_20120831_001". The UC2_4.2_20120831_001 application will be found automatically. When you click UC2_4.2_20120831_001 in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding UC2_4.2_20120831_001, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall UC2_4.2_20120831_001.
8. After removing UC2_4.2_20120831_001, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of UC2_4.2_20120831_001 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing UC2_4.2_20120831_001 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove UC2_4.2_20120831_001 by UC(China) Co., Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that UC2_4.2_20120831_001 by UC(China) Co., Ltd. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove UC2_4.2_20120831_001 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-21 20:16:27.037