This web page is about UC Browser for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall UC Browser from your computerUCWeb Inc.
. Go over here
for more information on UCWeb Inc.. Usually the UC Browser application is found in the C:\Program Files\UCBrowser\Application directory, depending on the user's option during install. UC Browser's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\UCBrowser\Application\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is titled new_UCBrowser.exe and it has a size of 1.14 MB (1193632 bytes).
The following executables are contained in UC Browser. They take 24.57 MB (25766008
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- new_molt_tool.exe (739.16 KB)
- new_UCBrowser.exe (1.14 MB)
- UCService.exe (544.16 KB)
- new_Uninstall.exe (2.28 MB)
- new_update_task.exe (459.66 KB)
- new_wow_helper.exe (78.66 KB)
- AegisI5.exe (435.71 KB)
- browsing_data_remover.exe (230.66 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (709.66 KB)
- stats_uploader.exe (272.66 KB)
- theme_tool.exe (556.16 KB)
- UCAgent.exe (1.96 MB)
- UCWiFi.exe (5.92 MB)
- UCBrowser.exe (1.14 MB)
- setup.exe (1.27 MB)
- MiniThunderPlatform.exe (262.45 KB)
- XLBugReport.exe (242.45 KB)
This web page is about UC Browser version 5.6.12265.1011
only. You can find below info on other releases of UC Browser:
...click to view all...
UC Browser is an application offered by the software company UCWeb Inc.. Some computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK procedure to erase UC Browser is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall UC Browser from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate UC Browser or simply click the Search feature and type in "UC Browser". If it exists on your system the UC Browser application will be found very quickly. When you click UC Browser in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about UC Browser, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall UC Browser.
8. After uninstalling UC Browser, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of UC Browser which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing UC Browser using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove UC Browser by UCWeb Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that UC Browser by UCWeb Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove UC Browser in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-03 20:16:00.760