You can find below details on how to uninstall UBitMenu FI for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall UBitMenu FI from your systemUBit Schweiz AG
. Further information on UBit Schweiz AG can be seen here
. Please open www.ubit.ch
if you want to read more on UBitMenu FI on UBit Schweiz AG's page. Usually the UBitMenu FI application is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\UBitMenu directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for UBitMenu FI is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\UBitMenu\unins000.exe". unins000.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 679.50 KB (695812 bytes) on disk.
UBitMenu FI is composed of the following executables which take 679.50 KB (695812
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 01.04
of UBitMenu FI.
UBitMenu FI is an application released by UBit Schweiz AG. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. This is hard because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to remove UBitMenu FI is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall UBitMenu FI with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate UBitMenu FI or simply activate the Search field and type in "UBitMenu FI". If it is installed on your PC the UBitMenu FI application will be found automatically. After you click UBitMenu FI in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding UBitMenu FI, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for UBitMenu FI:
- The web site of the application is: www.ubit.ch
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\UBitMenu\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall UBitMenu FI.
8. After uninstalling UBitMenu FI, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of UBitMenu FI which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling UBitMenu FI with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall UBitMenu FI by UBit Schweiz AG from your PC, we are not saying that UBitMenu FI by UBit Schweiz AG is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall UBitMenu FI in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-22 13:29:33.170