You can find below details on how to remove UBT 1.1.3 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall UBT 1.1.3 from your systemeBunda
. Additional info about eBunda can be seen here
. Please follow http://ubt.ebunda.com
if you want to read more on UBT 1.1.3 on eBunda's page. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\UBT directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for UBT 1.1.3 is "C:\Program Files\UBT\unins000.exe". UBT.exe is the UBT 1.1.3's primary executable file and it takes about 372.00 KB (380928 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in UBT 1.1.3. They take 992.45 KB (1016265
bytes) on disk.
- UBT.exe (372.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (620.45 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1.3
of UBT 1.1.3.
UBT 1.1.3 is an application offered by eBunda. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to remove UBT 1.1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove UBT 1.1.3 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate UBT 1.1.3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "UBT 1.1.3". The UBT 1.1.3 program will be found automatically. After you select UBT 1.1.3 in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about UBT 1.1.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for UBT 1.1.3:
- The web site of the program is: http://ubt.ebunda.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\UBT\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove UBT 1.1.3.
8. After uninstalling UBT 1.1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong UBT 1.1.3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling UBT 1.1.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall UBT 1.1.3 by eBunda from your computer, nor are we saying that UBT 1.1.3 by eBunda is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall UBT 1.1.3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-12 20:04:28.307