TypeIt (Extended Edition)
TypeIt (Extended Edition) is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall TypeIt (Extended Edition) from your computerTomasz P. Szynalski
. Check out here
for more details on Tomasz P. Szynalski. Click on http://www.typeit.org/app/
to get more facts about TypeIt (Extended Edition) on Tomasz P. Szynalski's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TypeIt directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for TypeIt (Extended Edition) is C:\Program Files (x86)\TypeIt\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is named TypeIt.exe and occupies 955.00 KB (977920 bytes).
The executable files below are part of TypeIt (Extended Edition). They take an average of 1.01 MB (1064104
bytes) on disk.
- TypeIt.exe (955.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (84.16 KB)
This page is about TypeIt (Extended Edition) version 1.2.0
TypeIt (Extended Edition) is a program by the software company Tomasz P. Szynalski. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to erase TypeIt (Extended Edition) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove TypeIt (Extended Edition) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate TypeIt (Extended Edition) or simply click the Search field and type in "TypeIt (Extended Edition)". If it exists on your system the TypeIt (Extended Edition) application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select TypeIt (Extended Edition) in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about TypeIt (Extended Edition), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TypeIt (Extended Edition):
- The web site of the program is: http://www.typeit.org/app/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TypeIt\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TypeIt (Extended Edition).
8. After removing TypeIt (Extended Edition), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of TypeIt (Extended Edition) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TypeIt (Extended Edition) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall TypeIt (Extended Edition) by Tomasz P. Szynalski from your computer, we are not saying that TypeIt (Extended Edition) by Tomasz P. Szynalski is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall TypeIt (Extended Edition) in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 06:55:00.223