TxConfig II 1.02
TxConfig II 1.02 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall TxConfig II 1.02 from your systemNovus Produtos Eletrônicos Ltda
. You can read more on Novus Produtos Eletrônicos Ltda or check for application updates here
. TxConfig II 1.02 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TxConfig II directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for TxConfig II 1.02 is C:\Program Files (x86)\TxConfig II\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 1.27 MB (1327104 bytes) on disk and is named TxConfig_II.exe.
TxConfig II 1.02 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.67 MB (3845971
bytes) on disk.
- DPInst_amd64.exe (1.00 MB)
- DPInst_x86.exe (900.38 KB)
- makensis.exe (484.50 KB)
- TxConfig_II.exe (1.27 MB)
- uninst.exe (49.46 KB)
The current web page applies to TxConfig II 1.02 version 1.02
TxConfig II 1.02 is a program released by Novus Produtos Eletrônicos Ltda. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall TxConfig II 1.02 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete TxConfig II 1.02 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate TxConfig II 1.02 or simply click the Search feature and type in "TxConfig II 1.02". The TxConfig II 1.02 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select TxConfig II 1.02 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding TxConfig II 1.02, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TxConfig II 1.02.
8. After uninstalling TxConfig II 1.02, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of TxConfig II 1.02 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing TxConfig II 1.02 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove TxConfig II 1.02 by Novus Produtos Eletrônicos Ltda from your computer, we are not saying that TxConfig II 1.02 by Novus Produtos Eletrônicos Ltda is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove TxConfig II 1.02 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 09:57:18.663