This web page is about Twonky Server for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Twonky Server from your PCPacketVideo
. More info about PacketVideo can be read here
. Usually the Twonky Server program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Twonky\TwonkyServer directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Twonky Server's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Twonky\TwonkyServer\UninstallTwonkyServer.exe. twonkytray.exe is the Twonky Server's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 940.82 KB (963400 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Twonky Server. They take about 10.46 MB (10963112
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- rmm.exe (540.82 KB)
- twonkyproxy.exe (864.82 KB)
- twonkyserver.exe (2.10 MB)
- twonkystarter.exe (572.82 KB)
- twonkytray.exe (940.82 KB)
- UninstallTwonkyServer.exe (210.78 KB)
- cgi-jpegscale.exe (224.82 KB)
- convert.exe (4.54 MB)
- ttu.exe (352.82 KB)
- iTunes-import.exe (196.82 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Twonky Server. You can find below info on other versions of Twonky Server:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders left behind when you uninstall Twonky Server:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Twonky Server:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Twonky Server
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Twonky\TwonkyServer\resources\devicedb\Cyberlink_Media_Server.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Twonky\TwonkyServer\resources\devicedb\PacketVideo\Twonky_Aggregation_Server.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Twonky\TwonkyServer\twonkytray.exe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Twonky Server\Twonky Server.lnk
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Twonky\TwonkyServer\twonkytray.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Twonky\TwonkyServer\twonkytray.exe.FriendlyAppName
Twonky Server is an application marketed by PacketVideo. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. This can be difficult because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Twonky Server is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Twonky Server from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Twonky Server or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Twonky Server". If it is installed on your PC the Twonky Server application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Twonky Server in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Twonky Server, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Twonky Server.
8. After removing Twonky Server, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Twonky Server which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Twonky Server using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Twonky Server by PacketVideo from your PC, nor are we saying that Twonky Server by PacketVideo is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Twonky Server in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-03 10:29:16.380