This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Twonky 7 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Twonky 7 from your computerPacketVideo
. Go over here
where you can get more info on PacketVideo. Twonky 7 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Twonky\TwonkyServer folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. Twonky 7's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Twonky\TwonkyServer\UninstallTwonkyServer.exe. twonkytray.exe is the Twonky 7's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 1.08 MB (1135432 bytes) on disk.
Twonky 7 contains of the executables below. They occupy 10.18 MB (10671256
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- rmm.exe (496.82 KB)
- twonkyproxy.exe (752.82 KB)
- twonkyserver.exe (1.97 MB)
- twonkystarter.exe (544.82 KB)
- twonkytray.exe (1.08 MB)
- twonkywebdav.exe (276.82 KB)
- UninstallTwonkyServer.exe (161.95 KB)
- cgi-jpegscale.exe (224.82 KB)
- convert.exe (4.54 MB)
- tfs.exe (15.82 KB)
- iTunes-import.exe (168.82 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Twonky 7. For other Twonky 7 versions please click below:
Twonky 7 is a program offered by PacketVideo. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Twonky 7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Twonky 7 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Twonky 7 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Twonky 7". The Twonky 7 program will be found automatically. When you click Twonky 7 in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Twonky 7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Twonky 7.
8. After uninstalling Twonky 7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Twonky 7 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Twonky 7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Twonky 7 by PacketVideo from your computer, we are not saying that Twonky 7 by PacketVideo is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Twonky 7 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 13:06:20.660