Two Worlds: Epic Edition
This web page is about Two Worlds: Epic Edition for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Two Worlds: Epic Edition from your PCReality Pump Studios
. You can read more on Reality Pump Studios or check for application updates here
. More information about Two Worlds: Epic Edition can be seen at http://www.2-worlds.com/
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Two Worlds - Epic Edition folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Two Worlds: Epic Edition. The application's main executable file is titled TwoWorlds.exe and its approximative size is 6.92 MB (7251456 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Two Worlds: Epic Edition. They take an average of 62.82 MB (65869080
bytes) on disk.
- TwoWorlds.exe (6.92 MB)
- TwoWorlds_RADEON.exe (6.63 MB)
- PhysX_8.08.18_SystemSoftware.exe (49.27 MB)
Two Worlds: Epic Edition is an application marketed by the software company Reality Pump Studios. Frequently, users want to remove it. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to remove Two Worlds: Epic Edition is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Two Worlds: Epic Edition using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Two Worlds: Epic Edition or simply click the Search feature and type in "Two Worlds: Epic Edition". The Two Worlds: Epic Edition program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Two Worlds: Epic Edition in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Two Worlds: Epic Edition, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Two Worlds: Epic Edition:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.2-worlds.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Two Worlds: Epic Edition.
8. After uninstalling Two Worlds: Epic Edition, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Two Worlds: Epic Edition that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Two Worlds: Epic Edition using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Two Worlds: Epic Edition by Reality Pump Studios from your PC, we are not saying that Two Worlds: Epic Edition by Reality Pump Studios is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Two Worlds: Epic Edition supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 01:45:08.437