Twitter @Desktop version 1.1
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Twitter @Desktop version 1.1 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Twitter @Desktop version 1.1 from your systemOlcinium
. More info about Olcinium can be seen here
. Twitter @Desktop version 1.1 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\TwitterDesktop folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can uninstall Twitter @Desktop version 1.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\TwitterDesktop\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. TwitterDesktop.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 295.50 KB (302592 bytes) on disk.
Twitter @Desktop version 1.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 986.89 KB (1010576
bytes) on disk.
- TwitterDesktop.exe (295.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (691.39 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1
of Twitter @Desktop version 1.1.
If you are manually uninstalling Twitter @Desktop version 1.1 we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Usually the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
Twitter @Desktop version 1.1 is a program by Olcinium. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. This is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to remove Twitter @Desktop version 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Twitter @Desktop version 1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Twitter @Desktop version 1.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Twitter @Desktop version 1.1". The Twitter @Desktop version 1.1 application will be found very quickly. When you select Twitter @Desktop version 1.1 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Twitter @Desktop version 1.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Twitter @Desktop version 1.1.
8. After uninstalling Twitter @Desktop version 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Twitter @Desktop version 1.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Twitter @Desktop version 1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Twitter @Desktop version 1.1 by Olcinium from your computer, nor are we saying that Twitter @Desktop version 1.1 by Olcinium is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Twitter @Desktop version 1.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-29 08:32:33.000