Twitter @Desktop version 1.1
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Twitter @Desktop version 1.1 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Twitter @Desktop version 1.1 from your PCOlcinium
. More info about Olcinium can be seen here
. Twitter @Desktop version 1.1 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\TwitterDesktop folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can uninstall Twitter @Desktop version 1.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\TwitterDesktop\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. TwitterDesktop.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 295.50 KB (302592 bytes) on disk.
Twitter @Desktop version 1.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 986.89 KB (1010576
bytes) on disk.
- TwitterDesktop.exe (295.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (691.39 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1
of Twitter @Desktop version 1.1.
Twitter @Desktop version 1.1 is a program by the software company Olcinium. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Twitter @Desktop version 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Twitter @Desktop version 1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Twitter @Desktop version 1.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Twitter @Desktop version 1.1". The Twitter @Desktop version 1.1 app will be found automatically. After you select Twitter @Desktop version 1.1 in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Twitter @Desktop version 1.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Twitter @Desktop version 1.1.
8. After removing Twitter @Desktop version 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Twitter @Desktop version 1.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Twitter @Desktop version 1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Twitter @Desktop version 1.1 by Olcinium from your PC, nor are we saying that Twitter @Desktop version 1.1 by Olcinium is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Twitter @Desktop version 1.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-29 08:32:33.000