Twistingo is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Twistingo from your systemeGames
. You can find out more on eGames or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.egames.com
to get more information about Twistingo on eGames's website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\eGames\twistingo directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Twistingo is C:\Program Files (x86)\eGames\twistingo\Uninstall Twistingo.exe. The application's main executable file is named twistingo.exe and its approximative size is 52.00 KB (53248 bytes).
Twistingo installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 136.37 KB (139639
bytes) on disk.
- twistingo.exe (52.00 KB)
- Uninstall Twistingo.exe (59.87 KB)
- jre.exe (12.00 KB)
- jrew.exe (12.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Twistingo version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find here a few links to other Twistingo versions:
Twistingo is a program offered by the software company eGames. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Twistingo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Twistingo with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Twistingo or simply click the Search feature and type in "Twistingo". If it exists on your system the Twistingo application will be found automatically. After you click Twistingo in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Twistingo, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Twistingo:
- The publisher is: http://www.egames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\eGames\twistingo\Uninstall Twistingo.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Twistingo.
8. After uninstalling Twistingo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Twistingo that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Twistingo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Twistingo by eGames from your PC, we are not saying that Twistingo by eGames is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Twistingo in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-16 00:17:07.080