Twins-PC version 1.1
You can find below details on how to remove Twins-PC version 1.1 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Twins-PC version 1.1 from your computerDr.VbCode@Gmail.com
. Check out here
for more information on Dr.VbCode@Gmail.com. Usually the Twins-PC version 1.1 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Twins-PC directory, depending on the user's option during install. Twins-PC version 1.1's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Twins-PC\unins000.exe. Twins-PC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 668.00 KB (684032 bytes) on disk.
Twins-PC version 1.1 contains of the executables below. They take 13.12 MB (13756171
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- fs.exe (20.00 KB)
- tap-windows.exe (221.30 KB)
- Twins-PC.exe (668.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (863.22 KB)
- Helper64.exe (50.10 KB)
- openssl.exe (386.50 KB)
- Proxifier.exe (3.90 MB)
- ProxyChecker.exe (678.10 KB)
- securetunnel1.exe (692.67 KB)
- securetunnel2.exe (114.50 KB)
- securetunnel3.exe (130.00 KB)
- securetunnel4.exe (528.50 KB)
- securetunnel5.exe (108.91 KB)
- securetunnel6.exe (292.00 KB)
- securetunnel7.exe (19.00 KB)
- securetunnel8.exe (19.50 KB)
- terminateprocess-buffer.exe (1.32 MB)
- tstunnel.exe (98.50 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (48.50 KB)
- openssl.exe (829.52 KB)
- openvpn.exe (656.50 KB)
- openvpnserv.exe (23.50 KB)
- openssl.exe (832.33 KB)
- openvpn.exe (784.00 KB)
- openvpnserv.exe (29.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1
of Twins-PC version 1.1.
Twins-PC version 1.1 is a program released by Dr.VbCode@Gmail.com. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. This can be hard because doing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Twins-PC version 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Twins-PC version 1.1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Twins-PC version 1.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Twins-PC version 1.1". The Twins-PC version 1.1 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Twins-PC version 1.1 in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Twins-PC version 1.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Twins-PC version 1.1.
8. After removing Twins-PC version 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Twins-PC version 1.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Twins-PC version 1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Twins-PC version 1.1 by Dr.VbCode@Gmail.com from your PC, we are not saying that Twins-PC version 1.1 by Dr.VbCode@Gmail.com is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Twins-PC version 1.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-12-16 09:31:32.343