TwinkiePaste 2.18 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall TwinkiePaste 2.18 from your PCG&G Software
. Check out here
for more details on G&G Software. More details about TwinkiePaste 2.18 can be found at http://www.amlpages.com/home_twp.php
. Usually the TwinkiePaste 2.18 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TwinkiePaste folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall TwinkiePaste 2.18 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\TwinkiePaste\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named TwinkiePaste.exe and it has a size of 692.10 KB (708707 bytes).
TwinkiePaste 2.18 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.28 MB (1339429
bytes) on disk.
- TwinkiePaste.exe (692.10 KB)
- TwinkiePasteEditor.exe (535.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (80.44 KB)
The current web page applies to TwinkiePaste 2.18 version 2.18
TwinkiePaste 2.18 is a program released by the software company G&G Software. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase TwinkiePaste 2.18 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall TwinkiePaste 2.18 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find TwinkiePaste 2.18 or simply click the Search feature and type in "TwinkiePaste 2.18". If it is installed on your PC the TwinkiePaste 2.18 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select TwinkiePaste 2.18 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about TwinkiePaste 2.18, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TwinkiePaste 2.18:
- The publisher is: http://www.amlpages.com/home_twp.php
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TwinkiePaste\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TwinkiePaste 2.18.
8. After removing TwinkiePaste 2.18, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of TwinkiePaste 2.18 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TwinkiePaste 2.18 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall TwinkiePaste 2.18 by G&G Software from your PC, we are not saying that TwinkiePaste 2.18 by G&G Software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall TwinkiePaste 2.18 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-27 21:27:14.603